Negotiate To Win
Negotiate To WinCourse Duration: 2 days
IntroductionIn a challenging economy where everyone takes position, how do you negotiate to get what you want wirhout losing too much of what you have?
Negotiation skills are used by all managers, either face-to-face or by telephone, both with external organizations and internally with colleagues. Beyond the world of buying and selling, managers use negotiation skills for a variety of reasons: project deadlines, human resource allocations, service delivery specifications, improved support, or increased budget allocation.
This intensive, hands-on, acticity driven program teaches skills that boost better results through increased understanding and effective implementation of the negotiation process. It helps sharpen the negotiation skills of even experienced managers, empowering you to take advantage of every negotiation opportunity. By providing you with a rigorous training environment, your active participation in our program will enbale you to apply and sustain your learning to a point of forming winning habits. You will have the ability to create the greatest positive impact at every given opportunity when facing any negotiation every time.
Learning Outcome / BenefitsAt the end of this session, the participants should be able to:
- Develop your own successful negotiation style with key behavioral elements
- Discover negotiating strategies that can be used according to the needs and demands of your organization.
- Employ different tactics in situational negotiations
- Identify and negotiate the best outcome possible
- Understand and employ the key skills and processes to negotiate successfully
Module 1: The 7 Element Tool
- Define your measure of success
- Question your assumption
- Prepare the substance
- Prepare the process
- Connect in advance
Module 2: In The Room
- Begin the negotiation
- Create and refine your options
- Select the right outcome
- Continuously adapt your approach
Modue 3: The Common Challenges
- Tools and techniques
- Align multiple parties
- Tame the hard bargainer
- When communication breaks down
- When emotions get in the way
Module 4: Postgame
- Wrap up the negotiation
- Communicate the final decisions
- Driving improvement
- Coaching wisdom