Conversational EnglishCourse Duration: 1 Day
Course ObjectivesUpon completion of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Converse with customers on work related topics
- Avoid common grammar mistakes
- Pronounce English words in ''Global English''
Module 1: Fun with English
- The verb ''to be''
- Subject verb agreement
- A person as a subject (I) or object (me)
- How to use ''a'', ''an'' and ''the''
- ''s'' for plurals and ownership
Module 2: Office Conversation and Practice
- Professional ways to ask to clarify issues that are not clear
- Ask and answer information questions
- Make a suggestion/ comment
- How to present options
- Make an offer
- Give reasons
- Recieve and give instructions
- Talk about prices
- Respond positive and negatively to questions
- Describe a process from the start to the end
- Summarize a discussion
- End a discussion professionally