HRD Corp Train-The-Trainer Certification CourseCourse Duration: 5 Days
This program is a certification program provided by the Human Resources Development Corporation (HRD Corp). This certification program provides you with the necessary skills to be a competent trainer and to understand the industry practices before embarking on a career in training and development. By completing this program, you are a step closer to be HRD Corp Accredited Trainer that will allow your training programs to be claimble by HRD Corp registered employers.
This certification program will also help you to intiate and implement workplace training by identifying the right skills and competencies gap. It helps you to transfer the required knowledge and skills, plus the expected behavioural change to the target audience via a step-by-step learning methodology.
Course ObjectivesAfter the completion of training, you should be able to:
- Describe the characteristics of a competent trainer
- Apply adult learning priciples in designing and delivering training program to any level of audience
- Identify and design TNA by using specific tools to meet the customer's needs and requirements within a given time
- Given an objective, time limit, information and resources, you will be able to develop an effective Competency Based Training (CBT) for any targeted learning group
- Apply the assessment tools to assess trainee's progress in line with industry or organizational competency standards
- Facilitate a training session using various methodologies in given time
Module 1: Plan Adult Learning
- Fundamentals of adult learning and training
- Principles of adult learning
- Competent trainers characteristics
- Ethics guide for trainers
Module 2: Conduct Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Overview of Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- TNA Methods
- Competency Gap Analysis
- Outcomes of TNA
Module 3: Design Competency Based Training Program
- Program requirements
- Training resources development
- Training design development
Module 4: Conduct Competency Based Training Program
- Methods of training delivery
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Learning supports
- Session plan
Module 5: Assess Participant's Competence
- Introduction to Competency Based Assessment
- Introduction to assessment
- Types of assessment
- Assessment administration
Who Should Attend?This program has been designed for Managers, Executives, Training Coordinator, Training Officer, HR Officer, Vocational Education Trainer, Lecturer, Tutor, Corporate Trainers, Instructors, Team Leaders, Supervisors in organization who wish to be a certifed and competent corporate trainer.
Any individual who wish to be a professional speaker/ presenter & trainer is encouraged to undergo this certification.
MethodologyThe course content will be delivered through short lectures, group discussions, group presentation, role-play and skill practice during the program.
Certification in training will be awared to participants upon full attendance and assessment results of competency where the participant will be a HRD Corp Certified Trainer
Please note that Iconic Training Solutions Sdn. Bhd. is an appointed vendor by HRD Corp to conduct this certification course. Please contact us for the latest public schedule or if you have any enquiry on this course.