CERTIFICATE_OF_BUSINESS_STRATEGIES.pdf (668.71 KB)
CERTIFICATE OF BUSINESS STRATEGIES
Duration: 3 Days
The Covid-19 pandemic has changed the way we work and live but how well do we cope with these changes? Be it an existing business or if you are at the crossroad thinking of ways to pivot, one essential skill that you will need is the ability to effective strategizing. This skillset will ensure you are able to have a structured way of strategizing which is essential to help you navigate yourself and your business out of the red ocean.
Withour proper strategizing skills, most people would find that they set KPIs and targets without achieving them. In our current situation where we are going through turbulence times, we cannot afford to have such failures. Therefore, in this program, the participants will be equipped with strategizing skills which has stood the test of time and is used in many successful organization. This program incorporates strategizing skills used by Sun Tzu as well as the latest stratgies used by strategist today.
At the end of the programme, participants are expected to be able to do the following:
- Apply the 5 fundamentals in strategizing
- Identify the stratagems from the Art of War
- Designing the framework for success
- Identifying new opportunities in the market
- Apply the ERRC method for to plot new sales and marketing strategies
Module 1: Introduction
- Revisiting a little piece of history
- Ancient Art vs Modern Art of War
- The modern strategiest and the 5 fundamentals
- Introduction of the 5 fundamentals
Module 2: Our Stratagems
- How can we relate to the Art of War?
- How do our current 5 fundamentals look like?
- What changes can we make to our existing fundamentals?
Module 3: The Influence & Knowing the Strong & Weak
- Clear instructions
- Firm instructions
- Focusing energy to get results
Module 4: Tactics
- What are our current tools and discipline?
Module 5: Market Changes
- Finding a new ''tree''
- Getting close to the market
- Market intelligence
- Deep dive strategy
- Capture the market
Module 6: The Terrains
- Strategic group
- Emotional appeal
- Chain of buyers
Module 7: Manoeuvring & Terrains
- What are our current pathways?
- Wha are our new pathways?
Module 8: The Pathway to Success
- The elimination process
- The reduction process
- The raising process
- The creation process
Module 9: Sun Tzu Applied
- Sales Discipline
Training Methodology & Duration
This training consists of theory and practical. The implementation of this program will include Power Point presentations, experential activities, case studies sharing and discussions, role plays and strategy creation.
It starts off with a 2 day classroom training and participants are given tools to intiate their business strategy. This strategy of theirs will be presented on a day a month later. In total, this is a 3 day training session.
Who Should Attend
SME Business Owners, Sales & Marketing Managers who are seriously looking for new strategies to cope with the changes in the market and the challenges caused by the current Covid-19 pandemic.