EFFECTIVE TIME MANAGEMENT FOR PEAK PERFORMANCE
Effective Time Management for Peak Performance
Duration: 2 Days
If you find yourself overloaded, feel so stretched to the limit but couldn't find areas to set priorities, exhaust yourself daily but yet not achieving your KPI; this program helps you to diagnose the root cause of your time management challenges and provide clear direction on how you can improve the conditions easily.
This 2 days program gives you 3 self assessments that help you to identify specific areas that causes time management challenges, such as Prioritization, Procastination, Productivity and how you manage interruptions. The assessments bring personal awareness by reveal personal blind spot of individual working habits, and offers clarity on how you can improve concentration and focus to achieve better performance.
You'll learn to schedule your time more effectively, stay on track and keep important goals top of mind. You will stay in balance, be more effective and productive yet have more time to relax! Our trainer will show you powerful time management techniques and strategies that you can use on work as well as your daily life.
Upon completing this program, participants will be able to:
- Indentifying time wasters and valid priorities
- Defining goals, establishing important and valid priorities
- Creating a realistic and productive schedule
- Dealing with self-distractions and managing interruptions effectively
- Incrasing productivity by using technology efficiently
- Overcome procrastination and get yourself motivated to do difficult or unpleasant work
- Deal with interruptions that side track you and break your focus
- Creating boundaries and balance the demands of work and personal lifes
- Priortizing and choosing activities to balance life and work
MODULE 1: EVERYONE HAS 24 HOURS A DAY
- How good is your time management?
- 5 Principles of Effective Time Management
- 10 common mistakes of time management
- Procrastination self check
- Overcoming procrastination
- Productivity evaluation
- 5 principles to maximize your productivity
- Prioritize your work with urgent and important matrix
- Constructing your priorties with 80/20 principle
- Understanding SMART Goals
- Constructing your long term and short term goals
- Plotting your weekly default diary
- The reason to have a daily to do list
- Managing interruptions effectively
- Being organized to create more time
- Effective record management
- Organizing effective meeting
- Methods to improve concentration at work
- Working optimally with your body clock
- Deal with information overload
- Leveraging effectively for more time and productivity
This program is suitable for Executives, Young Managers, Supervisors and any level of staff would like to improve personal effectiveness by better management of time.