The_Magic_Moment_In_Customer_Service_-_2days.pdf (195.45 KB)
The Magic Moment in Customer ServiceCourse Duration: 2 Days
This 2 day workshop is designed to sharpen participants' skills and ability to provide excellent customer service as this would ensure competitiveness of them to compete in a world where technology and economy are constatnly changing.
This training aimed at participants of all levels of customer service. By the end of this training, participants would be able to:
- Communicate better
- Be mindful of body language
- Be able to apply training at work
- Impressing people isn't as difficult as it looks
- Why customer servie is so important
- Effects of bad customer service
- Rules of engagement in the field of customer service
- CSI - Customer Service Intelligence
- The right tool for the job
- Dress to kill
- Connect with your customers on a human level
- Pick the approach depending on case and severity
- Keep doing it, no one is going to do it for you
- Always follow up in whatever situation
- Don't tick off your customers by saying ''NO!''
- Don't break the glass by saying ''it's our policy''
- Let's talk about WOW
How can you WOW?
- Never say NO
- Go the distance
- Keep them looped
- Great CS happens everyday
- Going the extra mile
- Best practices, away with the old ones