Sales Mastery - Influencing & Negotiation Skills
SALES MASTERY - INFLUENCING & NEGOTIATION SKILLS
Duration: 2 Days
Sales are the forefront of every organization in every industry. Sales people are highly influential people due to their ability to be able to garner value and importance of their role. This program allows you to discover the key fundamentals to influencing and negotiation of highly effective sales professionals.
Sales, is both an art & science as it involves analytical skills as well as creative skills. By providing training in personality building and communication skills, participants will be better equipped to show case companies' products/services and use their new-found skills to convince potantial customers that their products/services best meets the requirements of the customer.
'You can be much more influential, if others are not aware of your influence.' ~ IrwinG.
- Participants will gain stronger knowledge on negotiation fundamentals and how it can be applied to enhance their sales revenue
- Participants will be able to enhance their questioning and listening skills and create better sales and be able to provide what has been requested and more
- Participants will learn the art of influence and deal making
MODULE 1: BASE ASSESSMENT
Key Fundamentals you need to be aware, before you start.
- Understanding the self process
- The conscious, preconscious & unconscious mind
- Understanding the world & perception
- Discover the mind (How people are being influence?)
- Discover yourself & your limitations
Re-focusing on important things & matters.
- Key programming for sales success
- Key to making more things happen - focus
- Establish a benchmark
The key to influencing is in the ability to think through problems and providing solutions for your customers. This may indicate the presence of high intelligence & to be an effective communicator.
- Learning about intellect (IQ)
- Learning about emotions (EQ)
- Multiple moments of Interest, Interaction & Insights
What is negotiation, and how can you improve your negotiation skills?
- The negotiation process
- Stages of negotiation
- Negotiation principles
- Different negotiation situations
- The power of questioning
- Questioning techniques
- The power of listening
- Active listening
- Listening to identify the needs and wants
- Basic to body language
- Learning 3 key strategies - appearance, behavior & communication
- Color contrast to suit you
- Communication - The business introduction
- Building rapport
- Team negotiation