Influencing & Persuasive Communication Skills
INFLUENCING & PERSUASIVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Influencing People Without 'Real' Power Of Authority Over Them
Duration: 1 Day
How often have you needed to influence and persuade others to do something? How much time do you spend every week presenting new ideas? Working to get buy in from customer, someone in a different department or a boss? Competing for limited resources? Convicing your team to support a new project?
These are situations that arise almost every day. We all spend an increasingly significant portion of our work days drawing on our persuasive and influencing skills. Your ability to communicate effectively, to influence and persuade directly affects your success at work as these skills expedite sales, articulate plans, accelerates work performance, diffuse conflicts and handle concerns with competence and tact.
- Exercise influence and persuasion skills across a range of situations
- Influence and persuade workplace interactions up, down and across organizations
- Secure buy in even before you present your plan or idea
- Practice the steps of active listening
- Reduce and handle objections to your proposal, idea and suggestion
- Confidently persuade or influence decision makers
MODULE 1: PERSUASIVE & INFLUENCING COMMUNICATION
- Analyse and apply persuasive and influencing behaviours and models
- Credibility = Positive purpose (Skills + Qualities)
- Non verbal impact in communication
- Words: Power to build or break the human spirit!
- Resolving a conflict: collaborative approach
- What is your preferred style?
- Tight organization of contents