EFFECTIVELY COMMUNICATEDuration: 1 Day
Time: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Effectively communicate is simply the act of transferring information from one piece to another.
Although this is a simple definition, when we think about how we may communicate the subject becomes a lot more complex. There are various categories of communication and more than one may occur at any time.
The different categories include verbal communication, non-verbal communication, being and eye contact.
The key to driving results largely depends on the way we communicate. However, to effectively communicate will always be one of the greatest challenges for most organizations.
- Understand the different elements on communication
- Understand the dynamics and mindset of the present working generations
- Understand the basic dynamics of communication and its effectiveness
- Apply basic rules proven to be effective in raising their communication level to the next level
MODULE 1: ACTIVE LISTENINGActive listening involves paying close attention to what the other person is saying, asking clarifying questions and repharse what the person says to ensure understanding. Through active listening, you can understand better what the other person is trying to say and can respond appropriately.
MODULE 2: NON-VERBAL COMMUNICATIONNonverbal signs convey how a person is really feeling.
MODULE 3: CLARITY
- Good communication is also about less is more
- Verbal communication skills