Emerging Leaders Development Training
EMERGING LEADERS DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
Duration: 2 Days
As a Gen-Y manager, moving into a leadership role, developing specific leadership skills and techniques will enable you to maximize performance and get the most out of your team.
Leading others requires enhanced self-awareness, core skills such as managing conflict and increasing team performance, as well as the ability to maintain a goal oriented vision.
Through the Emerging Leaders Development Training, you will gain insights and tools to build your personal, team and organizational effectiveness. You will learn to delegate effectively, set realistic goals and coach others in order to achieve.
This program maintains a strong interpersonal and personal development focus. You will gain the critical techniques, leadership skills and confidence you need to transform from a competent manager into a leader who reinvigorates and inspires their team.
- Prepare new managers to lead teams
- Help new managers plan their leadership career
- Initiate deisgn thinking process to identify areas for innovation
- Coach teams for high performance
MODULE 1: PERSONALITY AND SELF AWARENESS
- How my perceptions form my reality
- Myers-Briggs type indicator leadership style
- Dig deep to discover your preference personality
- Practical communication strategies with different personalities
- Key leadership models and frameworks
- Authentic conversation with life line
- Leadership role model
- Corporate case study on leadership
- Reflection and discussion
- Communciation skills: Listening and questioning
- Understanding the power feedback
- Strategies in giving and receiving feedback
- The Pareto Principle
- A process to manage self and time
- Conflict resolution strategies
- Managing difficult conversations
- Create accountability
- Setting practicial and strategic goals