Rise to Lead
RISE TO LEAD
DURATION: 2 DAYS
“Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others.” - JACK WELCH
Consider the price an organization pays when only half the executives show initiative, fewer than half feel they can be candid about tough issues, and only a third possess individual work goals, plan their time, or contemplate how to improve their performance. Worse still, with common distractions, conflicting priorities, unclear objectives, poor communication, and lack of trust, it’s easy to burn out and lose focus.
“RISE TO LEAD” is specially designed for managers or executives who is taking a new leadership role. Participants gain hands-on experience, applying timeless principles that yield greater productivity, improved communication, strengthened relationships, increased influence, and laser-like focus on critical priorities. Participants will learn how to: take initiative, balance key priorities, improve interpersonal communication, leverage creative collaboration, and apply principles for achieving excellent results.
Upon completion of this programme, the participants will be able to:
- Promotes courage to take on new challenges, accept responsibility and improve accountability to achieve goals
- Brings Projects to completion and unites teams to produce results
- Emphasizes accomplishing the most important things first and encourages individual action and prioritization
- Encourages conflict resolution and helps individuals seek mutually beneficial solutions increasing group momentum
- Fosters deeper understanding and clearer communication through listening skills, resulting in heightened trust and quicker completion of tasks
- Ensures greater “buy in” from team members and takes advantage of diversity to discover options that are better
- Working with different level and personalities and getting thigs done.
MODULE 1: LEADERSHIP CONSCIOUSNESS
- Building a healthy self-image of a great leader
- Right mental attitude and confidence building
- New leadership competencies
- MBTI personality profiling
MODULE 2: THE PRINCIPLES & PARADIGMS OF AN EXCELLENT LEADER
- The dynamics of character & personality
- Establishing & building relationship for synergized performance
- Instilling new habits of an excellent leader
- Being a transition figure
- Taking ownership, being accountable and trustworthy
- Empathetic communication skills – seek first to understand then to be understood
- Art of questioning – leading by asking good questions
- Managing different personalities – how to communicate and get things done with different personalities
- Clarifying & managing expectation
- Managing conflicts & handling difficult people in a difficult situation
- Planning & Executing a given task / project
- How to collect, process and prioritize the daily increasing amount of information and demands
- Power of Leverage – The Magic Wand that solves any problems.
- Problem Solving on the Feet – How to solve problems efficiently, without using pen & paper.
The program is designed to enhance the leadership skills of a person. Thus the program is constructed in an experiential learning method filled with fun activities which includes fun-filled activities both indoor and outdoor, interactive lectures, group discussions and role plays.
Senior Executives, Leaders & Potential Managers that had been identified to be the next group to take the leadership position in the company.