Lead - "Leadership Exploration and Development"
LEAD - 'LEADERSHIP EXPLORATION AND DEVELOPMENT'
Duration: 2 to 3 Days
What makes a GREAT leader? Confidence? Trust? Vision? The ability to inspire?
The answer is complex, yet it's something that can be learn. The good news is that most leaders are not amde, not born and many of the characteristics associate with effective leadership can be assessed, trained and develop. LEAD shows how to take your organizations into future, inspire everyone around you ... and achieve way beyond what is expected!
- Get noticed by learning how to act and talk like a leader
- Become competent to build team, coach and effective communicator
- Gain and use power and influence positively in working environment
- Identify and build strategic alliances at work
- Elicit support and influencing power
- Motivate self and others at work
MODULE 1: WHAT IS LEADERSHIP?
- Review of leadership history
- Transformational leadership model
- Context of leadership
- Leadership self assessment
- Mentoring tool
- 4 stages in leadership
- Leaders as a member of a group or team
- How leaders talk?
- Effective leadership assessment
- Scenario planning tool
- Perception is reality
- Developiong & building trust
- Working on your image
- Feedback tool
- Influencing strategies
- Increasing influence through communication
- Self assessment on influencing strategies
- Intentional story telling tool
- Organizational issues and challenges
- EQ in leadership style
- Leaders decision making style
- Managing issues & challenges tool
- Know your people and generation at work
- Motivational analysis
- Handling difficult people
- Changing yourself
- Coaching tool
- Know your personality & behavior
- Know others personality & behavior
- Moving forward plan & development