Allocate (Strategic Thinking Simulation)
Learning By Gamification Strategic Thinking Risk Management Strategic Management Critical Action Plan
ALLOCATE - STRATEGIC THINKING SIMULATION
Duration: 2 Days
What is Allocate?
ALLOCATE IS A STRATEGIC THINKING SIMULATION
What makes a great strategy? – It’s about balancing the complexities around delivering results, limited resources, evolving markets, challenging competition, taking the right opportunities and managing risks.
Players bid fiercely to become the most profitable company in a tech-forward solar world. They're challenged to balance complexities around delivering results, limited resources, evolving markets, capitalizing on the right opportunities, and mitigating risks.
Allocate Simulation plunges teams into a competitive environment with industry-specific scenarios, teaching them all how to stick to a larger strategy when everything around them keeps shifting.
WHAT DOES ALLOCATE DO?
At the end of an Allocate Simulation, participants will be able to:
- Look at the big picture and identify their strengths and direction.
- Understand and adapt both rational & emergent strategy.
- Implementing strategy from a strength based perspective & aligning opportunities to strengths.
- Take critical steps towards success.
- Making the right focus and adjustments to critical action plans.
- Manage risks and plan for them ahead of time.