HRDF TRAIN-THE-TRAINER CERTIFICATION
Duration: 5 Days
This Train-The-Trainer program is a certification program provided by the Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF). This certification program provides you with the necessary skills to be a competent trainer and to understand the industry practices before embarking on a career in training and development. By completing this certification program, you are a step closer to be a HRDF Accredited Trainer that will allow your training programs to be claimable by HRDF registered employers.
This certification program will also help you to initiate and implement workplace training by identifying the right skills and competencies gap. it helps you to transfer the required knowledge & skills, plus the expected behavioral change to the target audience via a step-by-step learning methodology.
How Will You Benefit:
By the end of this program, participans will be able to:
- Describe the characteristics of a Competent Trainer
- Apply adult learning principles in designing and delivering training program to any level of audience
- Identify and design TNA by using specific tools to meet the Customer's needs and requirement within a given time
- Given an objective, time limit, information and resources, you will be able to develop an effective Comptency Based Training (CBT) for any targeted learning group.
- Apply the assessment tools to assess trainee's progress in line with industry or organizational competency standards
- Facilitate a training session using various methodologies in given time
Module 1: Plan Adult Learning
- Fundamentals of Adult Learning & Training
- Principles of Adult Learning
- Competent trainer's characteristics
- Ethics guide for trainers
Module 2: Conduct Training Needs Analysis
- Overview of Training Needs Analysis
- Training Needs Analysis Methods
- Competency Gap Analysis
- Outcomes of Training Needs Analysis
Module 3: Design Competency Based Training Program
- Program requirements
- Training resources development
- Training design development
Module 4: Conduct Competency Based Training Program
- Methods of training delivery
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Learning supports
- Session plan
Module 5: Assess Participant's Competence
- Introduction to Competency Based Assessment
- Introduction to Assessment
- Types of assessment
- Assessment administration
Who Should Attend:
This training program has been designed for Managers, Executives, Training Coordinator, Training Officer, HR Officer, Vocational Education Trainer, Lecturer, Tutor, Corporate Trainers, Instructors, Team Leaders, Supervisors in organization who wish to be a certified and competent trainer.
Any individual who wish to be a professional speaker or trainer is encouraged to undergo this certification.
The course content will be delivered through short lectures, group discussions, group presentation, role-play and skill practice during the training program.
Certification in training will be awared to the participants upon full attendance and assessment results of competency where the participants will be a HRDF Certified Trainer.