CENTRIC - CUSTOMER SERVICE SIMULATION
Duration: 2 Days
CENTRIC IS A CUSTOMER SERVICE SIMULATION
What Is Centric?
What makes customers happy? – Be enthusiastic & committed towards serving them, including putting in every possible effort to delight them & creating an amazing experience for them.
Centric focuses on Service Excellence, Service Recovery, Service Quality, Value Creation, Situational Awareness - top-tier methods practiced by renowned global companies.In this simulation, participants are placed in 3 different companies within the retail and service industry, and compete to win the Best Customer Service Award.
Each team member will experience the role of a customer service executive, customer, and observer - giving each individual a 270 degree view of customer service. Peer review sessions are then held to review and improve individual and team KPIs.
WHAT DOES CENTRIC DO?
At the end of Centric, participants will be able to:
- Understand and apply customer service theory and best practices.
- Identify personal effectiveness and practice the act of continuous improvement in the workplace.
- Consolidate customer feedback to create a personal improvement plan.
- Understand the difference between the motivators and hygiene factors of customer satisfaction.
- Manage customer experience under challenging circumstances.
Who Should Attend
- Front line customer service agents.
- Call center staff.
- Anyone who deals with external customers on a daily basis.